Friday, March 10, 2017

March guest designer... Ashley

Please welcome Ashley back to the SID blog! This time she's our March double page guest designer!




I'm a 43-yo SAHM to two boys, ages 15 and 5.  I've been married to my retired Marine husband for 9 1/2 years; meeting and marrying him was the best thing that ever happened to me!  I've been scrapbooking since my oldest was about three years old, and I got into card making a few years ago.  My husband says I am the keeper of memories for our family, and I truly love this craft!  I very rarely make a layout or card without using a sketch, and I'm always looking to try out new techniques and looking for new inspiration.  I'm dabbling in Project Life-style pages this year along with my traditional layouts, and it's neat to see everything we've done as a family this year!

Here is our double page sketch for March:

 and here is Ashley's page:


Thanks so much for joining us this month, Ashley!

If you'd like to be a guest designer in the future, just play along with any of our sketch challenges. We choose a winner from each sketch to be a guest designer in the future!

3 comments:

  1. Great pages Ashley, congrats on being the guest designer for this sketch. You did it proud.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.